Siena Golf Club 2020 Individual Membership
Annual Program Fee: $5,550 (7 day M-Sun) / $5,000 (5 day M-Fri)
(Membership includes 12 guests passes or $600 food & beverage credit)
Membership Additions: $2,650 (7 day M-Sun) / $2,400 (5 day M-Fri)
(Member may add on a spouse or household member)
(Membership includes 6 guest passes or $300 food & beverage credit)
Program Participants: Individual on application
Program Term: Enrollment date – December 31, 2020.
- Playing privileges at The Arroyo Golf Club are included with the Siena Golf Club annual membership! Enjoy the same playing privileges at Arroyo!!!
- Complimentary green fee, cart and practice balls for individual member.
- 14 day advanced reservations (subject to availability)
- Accompanied Guest Fee – will be the player card guest fee. (3 guests/ day maximum). (Accompanied guest fees subject to change).
- Guest Passes / Food & Beverage Credit – Members who receive or purchase twelve (12) complimentary guest passes (Value $750.00) may use up to 3 times per quarter maximum. Any unused guest passes quarterly will not carry over to future months. Guest passes will be indicated on your annual membership card. You must have your membership card to validate your guest pass upon check in at the golf shop on your selected day of play. Loss of membership card – loss of guest passes. Guest passes valid at Siena Golf Club and Arroyo Golf Club. For those choosing the food & beverage credit, the credit is only valid at Siena Golf Club.
- Unlimited use of the practice facility for individual member (Value $600.00)
- Complimentary USGA handicap card.
- 15% discount at the Siena Golf shop and Arroyo Golf shop on merchandise (non sale items only)
- 10% discount in the Siena Golf Club Bistro and Arroyo Grille
Individual Member Responsibilities:
- Individual member is asked to abide by Siena and Arroyo Golf Clubs’ 48 hour tee time cancellation policy. All booked tee times that will not be used will need to be cancelled within 48 hours. The individual member will provide Siena and Arroyo Golf Clubs’ with a valid credit card and signature on file to pay for no show green fees. The individual member will be charged the member guest fee for all players who no call or no show.
- Individual member is responsible for their own actions as well as the actions of their guests. Any infractions of Siena and Arroyo Golf Club rules and regulations may result in suspension and could result in cancellation of program benefits at member’s cost.
- Individual members are asked to familiarize him or herself with our dress code, and inform their guests as well. Siena and Arroyo Golf Club requires a dress code of collared shirts, NO denim, and are non-metal spike facilities.
- Siena and Arroyo holds the right to black out certain dates during the year.
- Management reserves all rights.
2020 Individual Membership Application
- Individual Member must abide by Siena & Arroyo Golf Clubs’ 48-hour tee-time cancellation policy. All booked tee-times that will not be used must be canceled within 48-hours. The Individual Member will provide Siena & Arroyo Golf Clubs’ with a valid credit card and signature on file to pay for no show green fees. Individual Member may make tee times 14 days in advance.
- The Individual Member is responsible for their actions as well as the actions of their guests. Any infractions of Siena & Arroyo Golf Clubs’ rules and regulations may result in suspension and could result in cancellation of program benefits.
- Individual Member is asked to familiarize himself or herself with our dress code, and inform their guests as well. Siena & Arroyo Golf Clubs’ dress code requires a collared shirt and NO denim. Siena & Arroyo Golf Clubs’ are also a non-metal spike facilities.