** PLEASE NOTE**
Face masks must be worn when entering the clubhouse.
If you’re booking a tee time online and you’re not seeing availability, please call the golf shop direct for potential tee times available for walking only (no golf cart)! Please call Siena direct at 702.341.9200 or The Arroyo at 702.258.2300.
In response to COVID-19 concerns Siena & Arroyo Golf Clubs are implementing some things while we stay open for play
- The cups will have a pvc pipe in the hole. This will eliminate having to touch the flagstick.
- Rakes will be removed from the golf course to eliminate having to touch the rake
- On course water coolers will be temporarily removed
- On course ball washers will be temporarily removed
- Guest service staff will cease from assisting with golf bags and club cleaning
- Golf carts will be thoroughly washed, and sanitizer spray be used on steering wheels, arm holders, cup holders, etc…
- Driving range stalls will be widened for extra personal space
- Everyone player that has booked under a regular tee time will get a cart. Two people per cart if they live in the same household.
- Towels and Cups will be removed from the golf carts temporarily
Staff will be washing their hands and using hand sanitizer more frequently
There has been confusion and anxiety for some, and we want to assure you we will continue to take every precaution until the resolution of this crisis. We appreciate your patronage.
Looking to enjoy a round of Golf?..
Come play one of Las Vegas’ finest golf courses. Surrounded by the towering Spring Mountains, Siena Golf Club features gently rolling fairways and artful bunkering – plus dazzling views of the Las Vegas skyline. Designed by master architects Brian Curley and Lee Schmidt, Siena is renowned throughout the Las Vegas Valley for its natural beauty and unprecedented serenity. You don’t need to appreciate fine architecture to enjoy the Siena Golf Club. All you need is a good set of clubs, and if you don’t have one, then we’ve got a pro shop with your name on it! Many people have congratulated us on the scenic beauty of a lush green course nestled into the picturesque Spring Mountains. They enjoy the waterfalls, Italian inspired buildings, and fine dining, but what they really came for is some of the best golf in Vegas!
Las Vegas Golf Course
When other clubs are closed for reseeding or heavy snowfall, our season goes into full swing. We’ve got year-round excitement, with seasonal golf discounts and specials for die-hard summer visitors and winter travelers who will be hitting par on the front nine while their friends are back home shoveling snow. Make your reservations at Siena and you can put together a golf package that includes games at our sister club (Arroyo) or tournament play for groups of almost any size. Every year people come to us for weddings, dining, parties, and picture perfect views, but we’re one club that hasn’t forgotten that most golfers come to Vegas to play Golf!